6.50 Carat 12x10 mm. Oval Cut Sapphire, 10496, Excellent Cut Real Corundum Newly created in a Laboratory
10496DG.02020209 - as per FTC guidelines - Certified, Real Corundum Sapphire, Grown in a Lab - Chatham Brand
FEATURED IS A NEW, CHATHAM BRAND SAPPHIRE WITH AN EXCELLENT CUT AND COLOR:
• Natural Sapphires are geologically rare. Uniform, Beautiful Color, and Quality Cutting are even more difficult to find in natural sapphires.
• Chatham Branded Sapphires are Real Sapphires birthed in a Laboratory, instead of being born from Mother Earth.
• Chatham Branded Sapphires look the same, sparkle the same, and are as hard as those found buried in the Earth, as they are Real Sapphires too.
• Chatham Sapphires' most significant difference is their Luxurious Color, their clean Clarity, and their Gem Quality Cut.
• Most Mined, Natural Sapphires are traditionally heat treated to alter and improve their color. The Chatham Sapphires' color distribution is seen evenly throughout these Special Gems.
• Secondly, as they contain very few visible Imperfections, Flaws, or Fractures than the Natural, Chatham Branded sapphires are more structurally sound than those found in the Earth.
• Lastly, these Luxurious Chatham Branded Sapphires are attainable for far less money than those Natural Sapphires mined from Mother Earth.
LAB-CREATED NEWLY BIRTHED GEMSTONE SPECIFICATIONS:
Stone Shape: Oval Cut, all Facets are properly formed
Stone Origin: As per FTC Regulations, Real Corundum Sapphire, Grown in a Laboratory.
Stone Carat Weight and Size: Approximately 6.50 carats and 12x10 mm.
Stone Type: Chatham Branded, Lab-Created Sapphire
Stone Cut Quality: Brilliant, Precision Quality Cut
Stone Color Rating: Very Good Color
Stone Clarity Rating: Fewer inclusions than the Natural Sapphire.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD