Been waiting for a "Dream Diamond", the wait is over...
30 years in the making, BENZGEM Luxury Brand... the World's Best, Believable and Convincing Alternative to Diamond has Arrived!
Designed & Engineered to Look real...
Benzgem was created Exclusively by GuyDesign® for the sole purpose of being the Most Believable and Realistic Alternative to a Mined Diamond.
1. The Underlying Body Color of the Rough:
The first step to Benzgem's Believability is the Foundation, the uncut Rough. Statistically most diamonds set in Jewelry are Near Colorless, Graded G-H-I-J White color having tints of yellow, brown or gray. In contrast, the rarest, Colorless, Type II diamonds comprise 1.8 percent of the entire diamond Market.
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
• Using the following Photo of Imitation Diamond Rough as a reference you have standard Colorless Rough to the Left, Benzgem Near Colorless White Rough in the Center and Benzgem Faint Yellow White Rough to the Right.
• The Left Rough is the Typical Body color of most, if not ALL, Colorless Imitation Diamonds.
• All Genuine Diamonds, even the most colorless, rarest, type IIa diamonds, are not completely colorless. These rarefied diamonds still have a small percentage of yellow, brown or gray found within them.
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
• It is this lack of Body color as exhibited in the Colorless Rough shown on the Left, this Ultra Colorlessness, is the First indication that Someone's "Diamond" is not a Genuine Diamond......
• Our Signature Benzgem G-H-I-J Color Rough, Exclusive to Us, is the Center Rough, Equivalent to GIA's Near Colorless White. Remember, the first step in being a Convincing Alternative to a Genuine Diamond is to have the same color rough as a Genuine Diamond. Our Signature Rough is a Genuine Diamond White color without being too White.
2. the Disadvantage of Fluorescence:
32% of the world's Diamonds do fluoresce in UV Light, Sunlight and under fluorescent Lighting in every color.
• With diamonds, Fluorescence is somewhat masked by a Diamond's Quality of Cut, thus diamond's Brilliance and Scintillation overtake and tend to minimize its overall effect on Diamond.
Unfortunately for the standard, average Colorless Imitation Diamond, this phenomenal fluorescence reveals itself as an unnatural bluish glow.
• This unnatural Bluish glow, is the Second indication that Someone's "Diamond" is not Real......
• 99% of imitations are made of inexpensive commercial grade, Colorless Rough that are poorly cut. Other than being colorless, and fiery, like crystal, these imitations always look costume, very much unlike a Real Diamond.
• Our Near Colorless Benzgem Jewels do not Fluoresce; they look the same in the Sunlight, Incandescent lighting and Fluorescent lighting.
3. Diamond Quality Cut found in a Benzgem Alternative Diamond:
Cut plays the deciding role in determining whether a newly faceted Diamond will be a beautiful, handsome, Work of Art.
• The "Life" seen within a Diamond, as the diamond moves ever so slightly, is the result of careful engineering, proper proportions and Excellent Cutting. In fact Rough Diamond of mediocre color and clarity normally viewed as undesirable, become palatable once an Excellent Cut is applied.
• Proper Proportioning, a Fine Make [The Act of creating the Symmetrical Outline of a Diamond, i.e. Pear Shape, Marquise Shape, etc.] and Excellent Cut, all work to bring about the Fabulous effects we desire most in Diamonds; Flashes of White light, Sparkle, Scintillation, and Fiery Brilliance.
• And Finally, None of the previously mentioned Affects are possible without Faceting Style. Diamond Faceting Patterns for any given shape are Tried and True. These are the Standard by which any white Transparent Stone should be Held. Unlike all the others, Benzgem is singly refractive Like a Diamond, G-H-I-J Color like a Diamond, and possess other Qualities like a Diamond, we are the ONLY Company providing a Luxury Diamond Quality Cut.
4. The Best Alternative Diamond the World has to Offer:
because Benzgem it is the Best, Benzgem Solitaires are always set with a Genuine, Mined from the Ground Diamond semi-mount.
• Because of Benzgem's Diamond qualities, Benzgem is always set in Real Jewelry settings designed for Real diamonds. Benzgem is not costume, it is serious Jewelry, it is Bespoke. The Benzgem semi-mount is always set with your choice of Genuine Precision Cut, G-H Color, VS Clarity Diamonds or Genuine Hearts & Arrows, F+ Color, VS Clarity Diamonds.
5. Benzgem was created Exclusively by GuyDesign® for the sole purpose of being the Most Believable and Realistic Alternative to a Mined Diamond.
Like all Genuine Natural Diamonds, each Benzgem is Singly Refractive, and therefore, Sparkle like a diamond. Benzgem's luster, like diamond, is Adamantine. Benzgem is strong, it is harder than hardened steel.
• Each Jewel is handled in the same fashion as its Genuine Counterpart resulting in an eminently credible Benzgem; Designed, Hand Cut, and Polished as Real Diamonds are.
• Because of its Color and Genuine Diamond qualities, Benzgem will Match and Coordinate with the Genuine Diamonds you already own.
• No other Imitation can compare to Benzgem. Benzgem is better than Moissanite, White Sapphire, White Topaz, or any Commercial or coated CZ. None can compare to the Beauty of Benzgem or have the advantages and Benefits a Benzgem provides.
Photo of a Very Large 5 carat Round Moissanite. Notice the Overall Blurred appearance of this stone. This is Double Refraction in action. Diamonds and Benzgem are both Singly Refractive.
Innovative, Exquisite, and Exclusive, Benzgem is THE closest to any Genuine Mined Diamond available on the market... Guaranteed!
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
**All Certified diamonds from a reputed Lab, Same Cut, Color and Clarity.
- 1 Carat, **$4,100.00, I Color, VS2 Clarity, Hearts & Arrows Cut
- 2 Carat, **$13,840.00, I Color, VS2 Clarity, Hearts & Arrows Cut
- 3 Carat, **$36,000.00, I Color, VS2 Clarity, Hearts & Arrows Cut
- 4 Carat, **$59,560.00, I Color, VS2 Clarity, Hearts & Arrows Cut
- 5 Carat, **$93,240.00, I Color, VS2 Clarity, Hearts & Arrows Cut
- 6 Carat, **$108,260.00, I Color, VS2 Clarity, Hearts & Arrows Cut
- 7 Carat, **$156,380.00, I Color, VS2 Clarity, Hearts & Arrows Cut
- 10 Carat, **$297,030.00, I Color, VS2 Clarity, Hearts & Arrows Cut
Jewelry appraisals are based on the prevailing First Tier retail price one could currently expect to pay for the item being appraised. Diamond Certificates from a reputable Gem Lab are usually a listing of the important features and measurements of the respective diamond only. Appraisals & Certificates are not a Monetary Value Guarantee.
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★