3 Carat and 21 Points Believable Cushion Shape Necklace, Fleur de lis Pendant by GuyDesign®, G-H Color, Best Cut, Benzgem Diamond Simulant, Custom Yellow Gold Jewelry 7035
7035DG.166689.71023021.86661.9 - Custom GuyDesign® 14K Gold Jewelry
- Custom Jewelry, Designed, Cast, Stone Setting and Polished in the USA.
- Photographed in 14 Karat Yellow Gold.
- Features an Excellent 3.21 carat Hand Cut Cushion Shape Benzgem by GuyDesign®, GIA G-H Color Equivalent
Precise Cut Diamond Copy
- Pendant Width: 9.1 mm
Pendant Length: 15.17 mm
Pendant Height - Extends out: 7.39 mm
- Necklace sold separately
- This Custom Style may be Available in 14 Karat, 18 Karat, White, Yellow, or Rose Gold, Platinum and Two Tone diamond Quality Settings.
- This Custom Style may accommodate Ideal, Hearts & Arrows Round, Brilliant Oval, Square Cushion, Cut Corner Asscher, Step Cut Emerald, Superlative Quadrillion Princess, Marquise Shape, Fashionable Pear, and Heart Shape in all Colors and Sizes
- Diamond, Precious, Semi-Precious, Lab Grown, Lab Created Gemstones may be Available
Diamond Quality Pendant Specifications
|Country of Manufacture:||United States|
|Weight:||1.0121 DWT (1.57 grams)|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Cushion|
|Lab Grown Imitation Diamond CTW:||3 Carats and 21 Points|
|Jewelry Material Type1:||Gold|
|Primary Stone Size:||9 x 9 mm|
|Primary Stone Type:||Benzgem Brand Premium, Diamond Imitation|
|Stone Cut Quality:||Best Attainable|
|Color Rating:||Believable, G-H-I-J Near Colorless|
|Gemstone Clarity Rating:||SI1 or Better [clean to the unaided eye]|
BENZGEM is distinguished by its Excellent Cut and Unique Color.
In absence of the Very Best Cut, there is no "Realistic Look", there is no "Believability": being hand cut is not enough, Gemstone hardness is not enough, Fine Gold and Platinum settings are not enough!
The creation of a convincing Diamond replacement, is all about the genuine look Stone Color and the Quality of Cut.
Specializing in Luxury for the Luxurious!
I have the Simplest tastes...
I am always Satisfied with the Best
cit. Oscar Wilde