3 Carat and 81 Points Believable Princess Shape Necklace, Pink Ribbon Design Pendant by GuyDesign®, G-H-I-J Color, Best Cut, Benzgem Diamond Simulation, Custom Rose Gold Jewelry 7043
7043DG.322683.71024021.86223.3 - Custom GuyDesign® 14K Gold Jewelry
- Custom Jewelry, Designed, Cast, Stone Setting and Polished in the USA.
- Photographed in 14 Karat Rose Gold.
- Features an Excellent 3.81 carat Hand Cut Princess Shape Benzgem by GuyDesign®, GIA G-H Color Equivalent
Precise Cut Diamond Copy
- Necklace sold separately
- This Custom Style may be Available in 14 Karat, 18 Karat, White, Yellow, or Rose Gold, Platinum and Two Tone diamond Quality Settings.
- This Custom Style may accommodate Ideal, Hearts & Arrows Round, Brilliant Oval, Square Cushion, Cut Corner Asscher, Step Cut Emerald, Superlative Quadrillion Princess, Marquise Shape, Fashionable Pear, and Heart Shape in all Colors and Sizes
- Diamond, Precious, Semi-Precious, Lab Grown, Lab Created Gemstones may be Available
Pendant Mounting Specifications
|Country of Manufacture:||United States|
|Weight:||1.8536 DWT (2.88 grams)|
|Metal Quality:||14K Plumb|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Princess Cut - Quadrillion Shape|
|Lab Grown Imitation Diamond CTW:||3 carats and 81 points|
|Jewelry Material Type1:||Gold|
|Primary Stone Size:||9 x 9 mm|
|Primary Stone Type:||Benzgem Brand Premium, Diamond Imitation|
|Stone Cut Quality:||Best Attainable, Diamond Quality|
|Color Rating:||Believable, G-H-I-J Near Colorless|
|Gemstone Clarity Rating:||SI1 or Better [clean to the unaided eye]|
BENZGEM is distinguished by its Excellent Diamond Quality Cut and Unique Color.
In absence of the Very Best Cut, there is no "Realistic Look", there is no "Believability": being hand cut is not enough, Gemstone hardness is not enough, Fine Gold and Platinum settings are not enough!
The creation of a convincing Diamond replacement, is all about the genuine look Stone Color and the Quality of Cut.
Specializing in Luxury for the Luxurious!
I have the Simplest tastes...
I am always Satisfied with the Best
cit. Oscar Wilde