An All Ormolu Creation | Lyvrich d'Elegance, Gilded Dior Ormolu | Right and Left Facing | Accented Taper Candle Wall Sconce | Chinese Chippendale Furniture | 2'1"t X 9.65"w X 5.91"d
- Heirloom Quality... Objet d'Art
- Please note this multi-function Wall Sconce Pair will function beautifully, anywhere, i.e. In the Entry,a Bedroom, Study, Dining Room, or anywhere You deem appropriate.
Handmade Objet d'Art | Furniture Features:
- Dimensions are approximate and may vary: 25 inches tall, 5.91 inches deep, and 9.65 inches wide
- Style: Taper Candle accented Chinese Chippendale Wall Sconce
- Handmade, Polished and finished
- Gilded brass ormolu [Polished brass is naturally a fine muted Gold color prior to applying a Patina]
- Will ship Domestic or International
- Please contact the Salon for shipping to your Zip Code
Fine Handcrafted Ormolu Furniture, Newly Reproduced from Original Antique Patterns...
Antiques by definition are those items produced by craftsmen, aged one hundred years or more. A valued modern objet d'art handed down from generation to generation and are aged less than 100 years are referred to as an Heirloom. Our Handmade Chinese Porcelain Wares are so finely finished - they are Heirlooms Today and Antiques, Tomorrow!
This Handmade Ormolu Furniture combines the finest quality Marble and craftsmanship, executed by skilled artisans to recreate the most exquisite Old World Designs. The designs in use on these Reproduction Pieces are created upon precise research from The Originals.
Gilded Brass Ormolu Mounts...
Many of our styles employ gilt brass ormolu. Ormolu was first produced in France in mid-17th Century. During the reign of The Sun King, Louis XIV, gilt bronze ormolu mounts were used in abundance. Opulence was the order of the day and furniture cast in Silver or Bronze were literally fit for a King.
Gilt Brass Ormolu, Gilt Bronze Ormolu or “Dore´ Bronze“ as is commonly referred to, is used today in the same manner - as fashionable decorative embellishments - the mark of fine quality craftsmanship. These embellishments were traditionally reserved for only the costliest Chinese & European wares and the finest European furnishings.
Tomorrow's Antiques... Today!