Lyvrich Furniture, | Handmade Entry Chest of Drawers, Bedside, Dresser, | Ash Hardwood, Hand Painted Florals with Brass, | 32.70t X 41.76L X 18.12d | 6448
- Perfect for use as Entry Piece, Bedside Table, or as an accent, anywhere deemed Appropriate.
Handmade Furniture Features
- This simple, elegant Chest may have other matched pieces available.
- Ideal uses include as an Entry Commode, Bedside Table, or as an accent, anywhere deemed Appropriate.
- Shown in a painted Finish with Gold Accents
- Crafted of Durable Ash Hardwood
- Provincial Louis XV Styling
- 2 Drawer Chest - Brass.
- Dimensions: 41.76 inches long, 18.12 inches deep, and 32.70 inches tall.
- Will ship Domestic or International
- Please contact the Salon for shipping to your Zip Code
Gilded Brass Ormolu Pulls...
Many of our styles employ gilt brass ormolu. Ormolu was first produced in France in mid-17th Century. During the reign of The Sun King, Louis XIV, gilt bronze ormolu mounts were used in abundance. Opulence was the order of the day and porcelain wares were en vogue.
Gilt Brass Ormolu, Gilt Bronze Ormolu or “Dore´ Bronze“ as is commonly referred to, is used today in the same manner - as fashionable decorative embellishments - the mark of fine quality craftsmanship. These embellishments were traditionally reserved for only the costliest Chinese & European wares and the finest European furnishings.
Specializing in Luxury for the Luxurious!